Volunteer at GBBF Winter!
***The online volunteer form is now shut but if you would still like to volunteer at the festival then please head down to the New Bingley Hall during staffing hours and we will happily register you as a volunteer onsite.***
- Set up: Friday 31st Jan to Monday 3rd February 2020 from 09:00 to 18:00.
- Open to Trade and Members: Tuesday 4th from 13:00 then 17:00 to 22.30 for general public
- Open to the public: Wednesday 5th – Friday 7th 11.00 to 22.30 and Saturday 8th 11.00 to 20.30
- Takedown: Sun 9th 08:00 to 19:00. Staff also required from 09.00 Monday 10th for collections.
All CAMRA festivals are staffed by dedicated and invaluable CAMRA members, and the Great British Beer Festival Winter is no different. Taking part in a CAMRA festival is a great way to meet new people, learn new things and expand your CV, all the while bringing the festival to life for our visitors.
We value each and every member of the festival team, and offer a range of incentives to each volunteer:
- Free Festival guide
- Free entry to a session at the festival
- Beer tokens
- Food tokens
- Free accommodation or a subsidy on hotel nights, depending on hours worked. This is for essential volunteers only.
If you have any problems or questions about volunteering, then email firstname.lastname@example.org and Ruth will be happy to answer your query.
Interested in volunteering but not a CAMRA member? Join today.
If you have registered to volunteer and haven’t received your confirmation email please check your spam folder!