World Beer Bar
We are working hard to bring you some exciting beers for you to sample, including some festival specials.
We are still working on our final list but below is a sample of what to expect from our World Beer Bar this year!
You can find out full beer listing here!
Our World Beer Bar will be back and this year it will host a range of international beers, including some exclusives!
We will have 3 beers from Alvinne Brewery available, including a Sofie Quince a sweet sour beer that brings to mind apples, soft fruits and oak wood.
We will also have a Rodenbach Vintage exclusively on keg and beers from the Little Earth Project brewery for you to try.
For those Gluten Free attendees, we will have a dedicated tap line for Gluten Free beers. We are expecting beers from Nene Valley Brewery, Burnt Mill Brewery and Redwell Brewery.
We will also have bottles from Westerham Brewery and Greens Brewery*
Throughout the rest of the festival we will have a selection of Gluten Free casks available so far we have beers confirmed from Nene Valley Brewery and Norfolk Brewhouse.
*Please note that although we do our best to get these beers in, unfortunately, orders do change and we apologise in advance.
This year we are sourcing some very limited and very special beers for you to try – many that have never been seen in the UK before!
We do have a very limited supply of each of the below (either one keg or bottles) so don’t miss out and book your tickets now, because once they’re gone… they’re gone!
- La Pirata, Lupulus 3% (Spain)
- Warpigs, Thirstin more NE IPA 7% (Den)
- Mantra, Citreamcicle 6% (USA) for the first time ever in the UK!
- Fuerst Wiacek, German Movies 6.11% (Ger)
- Hoppin Frog, Gangster frog IPA 7.5% (USA)
- Prairie Artisan, Birthday Bomb! 13% (USA) This is a Double imperial stout, never seen in UK in keg (usually in limited bottle supply)!
- La pirata ,Panoptic 8.5 (Spain)
- Laugar Aupa, Tovarish Brandy BA (Spain)
- Nonge, Kriek Of Telemark (Nor)
- Nogne, Dark and stormy (Nor)
- Haandbryggeriet, #1000 (Nor)